Friday, January 6, 2012

K's Winter ONEderland Party

The invitation
I can't believe my little girl is ONE YEARS OLD! This past year has really just flown by, and here we are celebrating the little toddler she has become. I had so much fun creating these designs for her Winter ONEderland party. Everything started with the invitation, and then I expanded on that color scheme for all the decorations and printables!

Month by Month banner, featuring all the monthly photos I took of Kenley throughout the year.

Every party NEEDS a photo booth!

Birthday Pennant Flag Banner

Drink flags...it's all in the details!

Cupcake flags featuring the guest of honor!


The great thing about all these printables is that they can work for any type of party. I'm already designing a new set for a friends baby shower this coming March. Stay tuned to see those party details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home